Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Getting the Mac video


Well I'm enjoying my Mac. I still have a lot to learn. I sort of feel like my mom. Well not quite that bad. But just having to ask how to do things. I finally finished my movie. Hopefully you are able to view it. I was having trouble with uploading it.

Things are going well for me. It came out at work that I'm not planning on returning next year. I got to talk to my teacher about it. I am glad that things are out in the open. I feel freer (is that a word). There's nothing hiding for me in the background - no big secret.

The children's Leader's retreat is this weekend. I always enjoy that. We are staying at a bed and breakfast this year. I've never satyed in one. This is all for you Holly (who keeps wanting to stay in one). I don't even know what to expect. Do those places have tv? internet? Well either way, I'm sure we will have a wonderful experience!

1 comment:

maggie said...

just so you know, the internet is horrible to videos. it is so much better on my actual computer before being shrunk to internet specs.