Monday, September 25, 2006

Roamers Beware

Message for Sprint users: free roaming IN AMERICA. Roaming internationally is NOT FREE!
Jorge went to Mexico a few weeks back and we just received our bill. Not a pretty site. Roaming was 1.00/minute. There were plenty of minutes used since his family was calling Jorge's line to talk to his parents! Not to mention the fact that we went over our minutes! Just to share.

I'm not too sure what to write about. I felt like writing and that my "readers" would be expecting a posting soon. I braided Cathy's hair. All of it in small braids. That takes so much longer than you think when the idea comes up. We couldn't find a spray bottle. When we did we didn't realize that it had a crack in it so it kept leaking on my bed. I kept on tightening the lid, thinking that was the problem. Finally I realized the crack. I did enjoy the time with Cathy. We did hair while watching "How do I look?". One of Cathy's favorite shows. We also got through Extreme Makeover. This was an interesting episode in that both people were too skinny. Usually it's the opposite on these shows. So they spent time gaining weight (in the form of muscle). Cathy had a lot of questions about being too skinny. How it sort of depends on your height, etc. I guess with our culture you don't hear about that as much. It was a new idea for her. The gal on the show was exactly my height, so Cathy was comparing me with her (after I said, "hey that's how tall I am") . The girl was skinnier than me to start with. It was a nice show. Then Cathy wanted to know what a "good weight" for her would be - "since I'm a shorty". I guess I'll have to look that up. I read in People magazine that in an effort to promote health some modeling runway (I don't remember where) isn't going to let them walk if their too skinny. They have to weigh in with a bmi of at least 18. Most of the models had to drop out.

Well that's what I came up with. What do you guys think about the "too skinny" issue and bmi.
check your bmi

No comments: