Friday, September 01, 2006

Wisdom

I recently read a posting on my brother's blog, where he talked about his wisdom:). It made me think of the way the Lord has blessed me. I believe I am a woman full of wisdom and understanding and I'll even throw in intellect. I have confidence in myself. I know what I can do and what I need help with. I didn't go to college. I didn't get wisdom from books or lectures. I just seek God's will and his grace in everything that I do. He will guide me and He will give me favor in the eyes of those around me. There are times where I may feel insecure. That I need a degree to validate my opinions/comments. But I know that getting past those insecurities is so important. To trust God and validate what the Lord has imparted on me. If I am faithful with the wisdom and knowledge he has given me. If I use it wisely and to his glory, then He will pour out more on me. It's awesome to think about. Yes, Abe we are wiser and smarter than many others. :)

No comments: